Zach Fong and who? I can't remember... Ohh, and calling Ryan Rothwell and God,
Harold Rucker when ryca
was drunk for the first time in Mandy's bedroom with me and Mandy and Cherie.
We were gonna drink burbon or brandy, I don't remember which and Ryca started with a White Russian, and we chased it with warm Pepsi.
I think that was summer time, but I don't know when... not for sure, but I think we were driving already. It was in the garage at the Port Royal house, and everyone but Cherie threw up, and Mandy still teases me if I see her about how I was trying to mop up and throw up at the same time. We all sletpt head to foot to head in Mandy's black faux wrought-iron canopy bed with the pretty striped grey and black design. I think we ate pizza, and also I think there was a movie on, and music, and Cherie, either had or metioned a big metalic vibrator. HArold Rucker was high when she called. Quotes from ryca
- While shaking Mandy by the shoulders, "I need a man!" Mandy's response, "uhm, I cant help you with that!"
- Lots of various dirty things to Harold, while tanked.
- from me, "I think you should be charging by the minute!" or something similar
- Ryca, "I can't feel my teeth! Now I understand why you guys do this!" (as to why we got drunk) Later, sleeping with a bowl and after having heaved bunches, "I'll never understand why you guys do this"
- Me: Slow down, it's a creeper, while complaining that I don't feel anything! and finally turning to Mandy all red and saying, I'm trashed with a huge grin.
Then the next day Geoff called and asked for Harold, and then told his father (aparently Harold Rucker, Sr.) that the girl who had called drunk the night before wanted to see him or f*ck him or some such, and the man said, "I think you're looking for my son." And we screamed and laughed and rolled with the silly excitement of it all. That's a fun youth memory for me.